CPAP PREMIUM UNIVERSAL TUBING (6 FOOT)
Made of medical-grade flexible polymers, Snugell™ 6-foot Premium Universal CPAP Tubing provides a smooth connection between your CPAP mask and CPAP device. Equipped with premium 22mm rubber connectors on both ends, it ensures a long-lasting seal which prevents air leaks and delivers uniform breathing air supply.
6 FOOT · 19mm HOSE · 22mm CONNECTORS
Cleaning: Clean your CPAP tubing after each use with warm water and mild cleaning soap. Place the tubing under the faucet and rinse thoroughly in and out. Let the tubing dry completely to avoid mold buildup.
• PREMIUM DESIGN: Made of medical-grade flexible polymers, Snugell™ 6-foot Premium Universal CPAP Tubing delivers uniform breathing air supply between your CPAP mask and device.
• COMPATIBLE: Snugell™ Universal CPAP Tubing is compatible with Respironics, ResMed, Fisher & Paykel, and most CPAP, BiPAP and BiLevel device brands.
• LONG-LASTING SEAL: 19mm CPAP Hose is equipped with standard 22mm Premium Rubber Connectors on both ends, designed to ensure a long-lasting seal and prevent air leaks.
• OPTIMAL FLOW: With unrestricted smooth interior walls and premium rubber connectors, it delivers maximum flexibility, uninterrupted air flow, and promotes easy cleaning.
• MOBILITY AND COMFORT: 6-foot in length, it provides ample distance and hose flexibility to increase head and body mobility in bed, and prevents CPAP mask leaks.
Tubing Shipping Size: 9.0 x 1.5 x 16.0 inches
Tubing Shipping Weight: 0.4 lbs