SOCLEAN 2 REPLACEMENT CARTRIDGE FILTER KIT (4 PACK)
Universal Replacement Filters for SoClean2 Machine.
4 FILTER CATRIDGES · 4 CHECK VALVES · TWO YEAR SUPPLY
• COMPATIBLE WITH SC1200: Snugell’s replacement filter set is compatible with the SoClean2 machine. Convenient 4-Pack includes 4 filter cartridges and 4 check valves.
• TWO YEAR SUPPLY SET: It is recommended to replace the SoClean filter and check valve every 6 months to keep the machine performing optimally. This 4-pack provides two years of supply with 4 sets to be replaced every 6 months.
• SMART INVESTMENT: Durable, cost-effective, and high-quality, Snugell’s SoClean 2 Replacement Cartridge Filter Kit is a smart investment for CPAP users who are in need of replacements. 100% compatible with your SC1200, these filters will help extend the machine life span, so you will never have to worry about thumping through an uncomfortable night's sleep again.
• EAST TO INSTALL: Remove previous filter and replace it with the new one (no need to disassemble). After replacing the cartridge filter and check valve, press and hold the manual and hourglass buttons simultaneously until a smiley face appears in display.
Filter Kit Shipping Weight: 0.4 lbs
- SASHERYL A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agoSimplicity
Very simple to use and I’m assuming also effective.Was this helpful?
- EHElizabeth H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoReplacement filters for SoClen
Ordering was easy and delivery was fast. Took about a week to review the filters. Will order again next time!Was this helpful?
- MFMike F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoI got what I ordered
I got what I orderedWas this helpful?
- MLMARK L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars1 month agoVery happy
Very happyWas this helpful?
- FMFrankie M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoSmooth process from beginning to
Smooth process from beginning to end!!! Furthermore, they offered a very competitive price!Was this helpful?