CPAP Premium Universal Tubing 8 Ft
Made of medical-grade flexible polymers, Snugell™ 8-foot Premium Universal CPAP Tubing provides a smooth connection between your CPAP mask and CPAP device. Equipped with premium 22mm rubber connectors on both ends, it ensures a long-lasting seal which prevents air leaks and delivers uniform breathing air supply.
8 FOOT · 19mm HOSE · 22mm CONNECTORS
Cleaning: Clean your CPAP tubing after each use with warm water and mild cleaning soap. Place the tubing under the faucet and rinse thoroughly in and out. Let the tubing dry completely to avoid mold buildup.
• PREMIUM DESIGN: Made of medical-grade flexible polymers, Snugell™ 8-foot Premium Universal CPAP Tubing delivers uniform breathing air supply between your CPAP mask and device.
• COMPATIBLE: Snugell™ Universal CPAP Tubing is compatible with Respironics, ResMed, Fisher & Paykel, and most CPAP, BiPAP and BiLevel device brands.
• LONG-LASTING SEAL: 19mm CPAP Hose is equipped with standard 22mm Premium Rubber Connectors on both ends, designed to ensure a long-lasting seal and prevent air leaks.
• OPTIMAL FLOW: With unrestricted smooth interior walls and premium rubber connectors, it delivers maximum flexibility, uninterrupted air flow, and promotes easy cleaning.
• MOBILITY AND COMFORT: 8-foot in length, it provides ample distance and hose flexibility to increase head and body mobility in bed, and prevents CPAP mask leaks.
Tubing Shipping Weight: 0.5 lbs
- BFBilly F.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 4 starsL9ve the extra length
I like the extra 2 foot. It works for my set up. The hose quality is equal or greater than some other hoses out there. Good price also. About the same dollars as the 8 foot I used to buy on Amazon. Will be buying more in the future.Was this helpful?
- FFaughnVerified Buyer3 months agoRated 5 starsI ordered the supplies I
I ordered the supplies I needed & they were sent right away . I even got them with FedEx on a Sunday delivery. Keep up the great work. I will purchase supplies with yall again soon.Was this helpful?